Recipe Notebook Manual Part2
Add New Category
- Type in a New Category name. The Category name must be unique. Click on the SAVE button to save the Category record in upper-case or click on CANCEL button to cancel.
- The new Category name will appear at the end of the slide.
Delete Existing Category
- Select the Category name to be deleted by sliding up and down, then click on OK button. To delete the selected Category then click on DELETE button or click on The CANCEL button to cancel.
Rename Existing Category
- Select the Category to rename and click on OK button. Enter the new Category name. To save the new Category name Click on SAVE button or click on CANCEL button to cancel.
Add New Recipe
- To add a new Recipe the only required fields are Recipe Name (it must be unique), Category Name (it needs to be selected from existing Categories) and Difficult Level (it needs to be selected from existing Difficult Level as Easy, Hard, and Normal).
- Click EDIT IMAGE button to add the Recipe picture.
- Click on SAVE button to save the Recipe record or click on CANCEL button to cancel.
Delete Existing Recipe
- Click to select a Recipe to delete and then click OK button.
My Favorite Recipes
- This will display a list with your favorite Recipes. Click on the Recipe to view it. This Recipe can be Edited, emailed or removed from the Favorite list.
Click to select a new Theme. Select the Theme and click on OK button.
Ver 1.0 have 4 themes to select form:
- BLACKWHITE - Black background on White Forecolor
- WHITEBLACK - White background on Black Forecolor
Edit Existing Recipe
A recipe can be edited from the following pages:
- View recipe page
- Favorite list page
- Search list page
Click the EDIT button and the following menu will be displayed within each page.